Current Obsession: Round Mirrors

Thursday, May 12, 2016



My design obsession of the month has to be large scale round mirrors. I was hunting for a concept to brighten up a client's dark dining space and now I can not get enough. Round mirrors add an instant focal point to any space and a bit of mod drama as well. They also reflect and amplify natural light - creating a spacious, fresh feel! Plus the circular form helps soften a room filled with hard angles (I always try to include a few round or organic forms in every interior). 

Here are some of my favorite inspirations . . . 










There are some incredible designer options out there like this amazing Arteriors Gervais mirror but this Ikea Stockholm mirror is a secret favorite of mine - I love the impact it brings at 32" diameter! 



sb signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan